Monthly Archives: May 2011

Definitely a Trend . . .

UPDATE (6-13-2011): There’s a typo in the third table—the team total for the 2007-2008 season should be 369. You can find the original spreadsheets I used on the Tournament Software Project page on the USFA website—just scroll down to the next-to-last item for the download links.

I pulled some numbers the other day from Tanya’s ginormous total tournament entries from all time spreadsheet to make the totals a bit easier to grasp. Even though I knew before I started what the numbers were, I was still impressed when I saw the totals all lined up on the page:


1 Comment

Filed under Fencing